100% Secure Booking
Pay in Rupees
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, tue, 25 apr 2023 - fri, 28 apr 2023
From ₹ 8,855
2. Paris Saint Germain vs Lorientat Parc des Princes, sat, 29 apr 2023 - sun, 30 apr 2023
From ₹ 16,440
3. Eiffel Tower: Summit visit and tour of Parisat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, mon, 17 apr 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From ₹ 8,979
4. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, sat, 15 apr 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From ₹ 8,005
5. Paris Saint Germain vs RC Lensat Parc des Princes, sat, 15 apr 2023 - sun, 16 apr 2023
From ₹ 39,355
6. Paris Saint Germain vs AC Ajaccioat Parc des Princes, sat, 13 may 2023 - sun, 14 may 2023
From ₹ 16,440
7. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, mon, 3 apr 2023 - mon, 30 oct 2023
From ₹ 8,918
8. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, sat, 1 apr 2023 - th, 21 mar 2024
From ₹ 6,391
9. Paris Saint Germain vs Olympique Lyonat Parc des Princes, sat, 1 apr 2023 - sun, 2 apr 2023
From ₹ 41,846
10. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essential, fri, 31 mar 2023 - th, 21 mar 2024
From ₹ 14,850
The Best of Paris
This full day tour of Paris includes the very best of the city! On this tour you'll visit the Louvre, take a scenic cruise down the Seine and enjoy priority access to The Eiffel Tower with amazing views over the city.
The best thing is that you get to skip all the regular long entrance lines and maximize your time in Paris.
- Experience the best of Paris in one day
- Skip all the entrance lines to the sights
- Visit the Louvre Museum with your guide
- Take a scenic cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy The Eiffel Tower
What can I expect?
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we'll be using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle.
The day is kicked off with a guided visit of the Louvre Museum, where you'll get to see some of the most important pieces, including Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory and of course the world-famous painting of the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
Next the river shuttle takes you on a trip down the Seine. Just sit back and enjoy the view of many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower.
You will have time then for lunch on your own before going up to the Eiffel Tower.
Once you arrive at the Eiffel Tower, you'll skip the line and go directly up to the 2nd floor where the secrets of the Eiffel Tower will be revealed. After hearing remarkable commentaries, you can enjoy the beautiful panorama of Paris and see the top Parisian landmarks. You can also visit the 1st floor to experience the incredible glass floor.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-ticket by email.
Print it out, or show tickets on a mobile device.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Book From ₹ 15,969
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Best of Paris
Louvre Museum, Arc du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.