100% Secure Booking
Pay in Rupees
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsat Woodbury Common Outlet, th, 20 feb 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From ₹ 1,906
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , th, 20 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From ₹ 1,779
3. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, sat, 22 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From ₹ 4,538
4. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, th, 20 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From ₹ 3,565
5. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 17 feb 2021
From ₹ 4,467
6. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , sat, 22 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From ₹ 17,825
7. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat , fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From ₹ 9,642
8. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, fri, 21 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From ₹ 7,941
9. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, fri, 21 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From ₹ 12,883
10. Downtown Experience Packageat Downtown Experience Package, fri, 21 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From ₹ 10,452
Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sunday
Attend a Sunday morning service and a gospel concert in the historic Harlem in New York City! It takes place at a local church, where you get to experience moving gospel music. You also take a guided bus tour through Harlem, where you see famous sights such as Columbia University and Apollo Theater.
- Enjoy a gospel concert in a local congregation
- Experience a Sunday morning gospel service
- See famous sights like Columbia University and Apollo Theater
- Take a bus tour through Harlem
- Learn about historic Harlem from your guide
What can I expect?
Join a tour on a Sunday morning for an authentic experience in Harlem! This tour combines a guided bus tour around Harlem with a Sunday worship service at a local church, where you get to experience a gospel concert that'll move you to your core.
Originally, Harlem was a rural Dutch community. Many years ago Harlem transformed into a summer retreat for New York's most prominent families. However, Harlem is most famous for being a mecca for African American writers, jazz musicians and artists at the turn of the century - not to mention it's troubled past during the 1960's and 1970's where Harlem played host to many riots. The present day community in Harlem is brimming with pride and reveling in its new renaissance.
Along the way you will see famous sights and landmarks such as St. John the Divine, Columbia University, City College, Morning Side Heights, the Morris Jumel Mansion, Sylvan Terrace, Strivers Row and Sugar Hill, St. Nicholas Avenue, where Duke Ellington lived and the famed 125th street, Harlem USA, the Cotton Club and the Apollo Theater.
You then join a local congregation for the Sunday worship service and experience the soul stirring power of gospel music. You spend about one hour at the church in the beginning of the service, which is often referred to as song and praise. Choirs are comprised of church members who volunteer their time. Every Sunday has a different meaning and choirs vary accordingly. These are authentic religious services - and something not be missed!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it on your tour. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
- You attend local church services in either Harlem or the Bronx. This in no way affects the content or timing of our tour.
- Since you'll be visiting a church you need to be dressed accordingly. Shorts, tank tops or flip flops are not allowed.
- Due to security reasons suitcases, packages and big bags are not allowed on this tour.
- Cameras and cam recorders are not allowed inside the church.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge*
*Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 37 reviews
"En härlig tur med mycket upplevelser från både stadsdelen Harlem och gospelkören i kyrkan."
Mycket bra upplevelse
"Guiden var jättebra. Kunnig om hela New York , inte bara om Harlem. Bra rundresa i Harlem med intressant besök i kyrkan med Gospel"
Gospeltur i Bronx
"Vår Harlem Gospeltur - Søndag ble uanmeldt flyttet til lutfattige Bronx. Ukjent terreng for vår guide. Stusselige lokaler, og urutinert vertsskap, som plasserte oss aller bakerst og godt til siden. Gudstjenesten begynte bra med fengende musikk og sang, men dabbet så av med endeløse klagesanger og salvesesfulle prekener. Kollektinnkreving halvveis i gudstjenesten, hvorpå vi ble bedt om å gå. Likevel ok opplevelse."
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Tours in English: Sunday at 9:30 A.M.
Tours in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese: Sunday at 9:00 A.M.
- A morning service.
- A gospel concert.
- A live guide.
- Transportation from Midtown to Harlem - and vice versa.
690 8th Ave New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.