Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rupees
Pay in Rupees with no hidden fees
Venue InformationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From ₹ 1,800
2. Thriller Liveat Lyric Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From ₹ 3,012
3. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From ₹ 2,400
4. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sat, 4 apr 2020
From ₹ 2,727
5. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From ₹ 4,414
6. School of Rockat Gillian Lynne Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From ₹ 1,800
7. White Christmasat Dominion Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sat, 4 jan 2020
From ₹ 3,693
8. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From ₹ 2,290
9. & Julietat Shaftesbury Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sat, 30 may 2020
From ₹ 4,207
10. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, th, 21 nov 2019 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From ₹ 2,960
Disney's The Lion King - London
Experience Disney's incredible family movie The Lion King as a musical in London. With music by Elton John, The Lion King is one of the most stunning musicals ever made, both in and outside of London.
- Ensure your tickets to this insanely popular musical
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the music by Elton John
- Experience Julie Taymor's acclaimed staging
- Enjoy an award-winning musical for the whole family
What can I expect?
What is the Lion King about?
When the young lion prince Simba is born, his evil uncle Scar is pushed back in the line for the throne. Scar plans to kill both Simba and his father, King Mufasa, so he can take over the throne and become king. Simba survives, but thinks he's the cause of his father's death and decides to flee the kingdom.
It's a splendid musical and absolutely one of the most popular in London and New York right now.
In the Lion King the savannah becomes alive in London's West End! The songs in the Lion King include 'Circle of Life', 'Hakuna Matata' and 'Can You Fell the Love Tonight'.
Did you know this about the Lion King?
The musical has world-premiere in London in October 1999, and since then it has been shown in many large cities around the world. The musical has won no less than 6 Tony Awards on Broadway in New York, received an Evening Standard distinction as the theater event of the year and been nominated for no less than 8 Olivier Awards.
Who's the team behind?
Text and music by Tim Rice and Elton John. Julie Taymor directs this musical version of Disney's insanely popular movie the Lion King. She actually won a Tony Award® for ’Best Director of a Musical’ as the first woman ever.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long is the musical?
The Lion King is 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
Please note: Strobe lighting is used several times during the show.
Is this suitable for me?
The Lion King the musical is suitable for all ages, young and adults alike. The musical is especially popular among families. It's recommended for children from age 6. Please be aware that children under 3 years old will not be admitted.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 1615 reviews
A lifetime experience!
"This was my dream of a lifetime experience and to share with my grandchildren and watch their faces, was absolutely wonderful. A show I will never ever forget! "
Elisabeth, New Zealand
"Käsittämättömän hienot lavasteet, loistavaa laulamista, iloa, surua ja jännitystä. Kaunis ja loistokas teatteri keskellä Lontoon sydäntä. Kerrassaan upea kokemus!"
Sanna wed, 20 nov 2019
"Helt magiskt storslagen!"
Eleonora mon, 18 nov 2019
Shadee sun, 17 nov 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 50 minutes
21 Wellington Street London WC2E 7RQ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.