100% Secure Booking
Pay in Rupees
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, tue, 31 jan 2023 - wed, 15 mar 2023
From ₹ 3,161
2. Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Trackat Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Track, tue, 31 jan 2023 - sun, 28 may 2023
From ₹ 1,959
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, tue, 31 jan 2023 - tue, 28 feb 2023
From ₹ 2,759
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , tue, 31 jan 2023 - sat, 6 jan 2024
From ₹ 5,308
5. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, wed, 1 feb 2023 - wed, 28 jun 2023
From ₹ 4,386
6. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Tours Rome , mon, 30 jan 2023 - mon, 29 jan 2024
From ₹ 3,158
7. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, fri, 3 feb 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From ₹ 7,759
8. Vatican Museums: Guided tour in Englishat Vatican Museums: Guided tour in English, mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 5 jan 2024
From ₹ 7,084
9. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, mon, 30 jan 2023 - mon, 29 may 2023
From ₹ 14,441
10. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryat Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, tue, 31 jan 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From ₹ 6,207
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entry
Enjoy our Early Bird entry to the amazing Sistine Chapel and gain access to Michelangelo's ceiling before everyone else! With this ticket you enter to the Vatican 30 minutes before other tour groups, so you also avoid having to wait in the long queues. You visit the Sistine Chapel first and can then explore the Vatican Museums afterwards!
- Enjoy our exclusive early entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Get into the Vatican 30 min. before other tour groups
- Avoid having to wait in the long queues
- Visit the Sistine Chapel first
- Explore the Vatican Museums afterwards
What can I expect?
A chaperone will take you as far as the Sistine Chapel and give you a map of the Museums to help you find your way around after they leave. As this is not a guided tour, you are free to explore at your own pace until closing time.
After your quiet Sistine Chapel visit you can choose to enter the Vatican Museums and explore on your own.
Our Early Access Sistine Chapel group meets early in the morning, skipping the long lines already outside the Vatican Museums and entering even before the doors have officially opened. You will be accompanied to the Sistine Chapel where you'll enter before anyone else, finding this incredible room empty. Later in the day there will barely be room to move, but in the minutes before opening time, all is quiet.
After the Sistine Chapel, you'll be able to wander the Vatican Museums for the rest of the day free of charge – and with such an early meeting time, the day ahead is long. Your escort will leave you with a map and an introduction to the most important sites of the museums so you can get the most from your time.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
"Flott å se museet før det ble for mange mennesker. Flink guide. Selv om vi hadde skip the line tickets, tok det ganske lang tid ved inngangen."
Book From ₹ 5,847
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours
- Early Bird entry.
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums.
- Entrance to the Sistine Chapel.
Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma RM Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.