Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rupees
Pay in Rupees with no hidden fees
1. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From ₹ 1,983
2. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat , fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From ₹ 2,751
3. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From ₹ 1,988
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From ₹ 1,802
5. New York Explorer Passat , fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From ₹ 5,179
6. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat FreeStyle Pass New York, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From ₹ 12,865
7. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the lineat One World Observatory, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From ₹ 2,994
8. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From ₹ 2,602
9. Gulliver's Gate: Skip the lineat Gulliver's Gate: Skip the line, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From ₹ 3,811
10. Super New Yorkat Super New York Package 72 hours, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From ₹ 10,438
The Guggenheim: Skip the line
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Lose yourself in this palace of modern art
- Admire a world-leading collection from major international artists
- Take in the view of the building is a work of art itself
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & more
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (usually shortened to 'The Guggenheim') rarely needs any introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art, celebrating the 20th century and beyond.
The Guggenheim Museum opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
Frequently updated exhibitions show off a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, it's an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art and architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Skip the line access to the Guggenheim Museum
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (if available)
What ticket types are available?
Child (0-11): Free of charge
- Backpacks, suitcases, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage over 40x40cm isn't permitted and can't be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries may be closed and you may not have access to the spiral rotunda.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission, no reservation required.
Child (0-11): Free of charge