100% Secure Booking
Pay in Rupees
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 30 jan 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From ₹ 5,239
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , fri, 3 feb 2023
From ₹ 3,649
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 4 feb 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From ₹ 7,014
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, mon, 30 jan 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From ₹ 6,191
5. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, mon, 30 jan 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From ₹ 3,824
6. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, mon, 30 jan 2023 - mon, 29 may 2023
From ₹ 1,456
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip The Line and Summit Optionat , mon, 30 jan 2023 - sun, 16 apr 2023
From ₹ 5,977
8. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, mon, 30 jan 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From ₹ 3,895
9. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, tue, 31 jan 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From ₹ 14,710
10. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, fri, 3 feb 2023 - mon, 29 may 2023
From ₹ 2,127
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visit
Visit the third floor - the summit - of the Eiffel Tower. From here, nearly 300 meters from the ground, you get the best view over Paris! On this guided tour you also visit the first floor, where you can walk on the glass floor. You also pay the second floor a visit. On all levels it's a magnificent sight!
- Visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (the summit)
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Enjoy the view from the 1st and the 2nd floor
- Learn everything from a history-loving guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Enter the Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you get access to the third floor in this tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide will inform you about the background story of this architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. There are so many fun details to learn and observe. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses and Notre Dame. Finally, you take the elevator up to the third floor - which is the summit - where you get a breathtaking panoramic view over Paris!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Due to the safety check you should not bring big purses, backpacks or suitcases with you to the Eiffel Tower. You may be denied access to the tour if you do so.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
Please check calendar for date and time.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 22 reviews
Fint oplevelse med tur guide.
"Rigtig god ideat besøge Eifel tower med tur guide. Der er mange spændende historier om Hr Eifel , tårnet og selve Paris som man vil ellers gå glip af."
Robert th, 3 nov 2022
Wszystko ok. Polecamy
Adrian mon, 24 oct 2022
"The guide NK was a superb storyteller with a lot of interesting facts about the Eiffeltowwe. We give her top recommondation."
Yrsa wedel sat, 22 oct 2022
Marcin tue, 18 oct 2022
Book From ₹ 5,847
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Please check calendar for date and time.
- Access to the Summit.
- Visit to the first and second floor.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets.
71 Quai Branly 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.