100% Secure Booking
Pay in Rupees
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Gatwick Expressat , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
From ₹ 1,996
2. Gatwick Airport Trainat , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
From ₹ 1,279
3. Stansted Expressat , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
From ₹ 1,992
4. Stansted National Express Coachat , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
From ₹ 1,159
5. Gatwick National Express Coachat , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
From ₹ 1,066
6. Luton National Express Coachat , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
From ₹ 1,279
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkat , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
From ₹ 1,837
8. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 21 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From ₹ 2,407
9. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From ₹ 3,981
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From ₹ 6,837
Jump on the Heathrow Express and get to Paddington Station in the center of London in just 15 minutes. This way you avoid the long lines by the ticket machines at the station. Children of age 15 and under travel for free alongside an adult. And if you choose to get a return ticket, it is valid for 28 days!
Get a special offer with the Heathrow Express!
Right now, children of the age 0-15 travel with the Heathrow Express for free!
- Travel safely from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station
- Arrive at Paddington Station after just 15 minutes
- Save time with pre-booked tickets
- Get a flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days
- Children of age 15 and under travel free alongside an adult
- Join a more eco-friendly option for transportation
- Avoid long lines by the ticket machines at the station
What can I expect?
Relax for 15 minutes after your flight, without worrying about transportation to the central London. With pre-booked tickets to the Heathrow Express your journey becomes much more hassle-free. This way you can simply jump on the train, while you avoid standing in long lines by the ticket machines.
Onboard you can take a break for about 15 minutes, while you travel to London. There is plenty of luggage space as well as free Wi-Fi. While you relax, there are also power sockets for you to charge your mobile phone and other electronic devices.
When you arrive at Paddington Station you can easily take the tube or a bus to your final destination - such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more.
Some may not know this, but the Heathrow Express is actually an eco-friendly option for travelling to the center of London. This way you don't have to worry too much about your carbon print for this specific trip: With the Heathrow Express there's actually 54% less carbon emissions compared to taking a taxi.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive your e-tickets in a separate email. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or print it out and bring it with you on your trip.
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
Please note that you will receive one train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return ticket you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Heathrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
- Your tickets will be sent to you from the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25th the Heathrow Express doesn't run.
Child (0-15): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 679 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
- Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station.
- Free transportation for children age 15 and under.
- Plenty of luggage space.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Power sockets for charging mobile phones and devices.
- If chosen: A flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.